‘Mandy Makes Your Monday’ with Heart and TalkTalk on Heart Network Sept-Nov 2021 – Specific Rules.
1. The Mandy Makes Your Monday with Heart and TalkTalk promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Friday 10th September 2021 to Monday 1st November 2021 on the Heart Network. Global is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must:
(i) go online to the Promotion entry page at heart.co.uk/win and register your details.
(ii) Then explain in a maximum of 300 characters who deserves to win ‘Mandy Makes Your Monday’ and why. Your submission can be for you or another person/people. We want to know about the one thing that would put a smile on your face (or someone you know), however big or small. It could be walking the red carpet at a film premiere, taking a skydive, riding a rollercoaster, getting a lift to school in a limo… or maybe a bunch of flowers delivered to your work would be the perfect start to your week.
4. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges including one independent judge on the following criteria: a) how “feel-good” the submission is; b) how engaging the submission is; c) how entertaining the submission is: and d) how convinced the judges are by the reason to choose an entrant over others.
5. Entries deemed by us to be rude, offensive, defamatory, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour will be removed from the Promotion.
6. Online entry will open at 15:00 on Friday 10th September 2021 and close at 10:00am on Monday 1st November 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
7. During the Promotion period on the dates below at 10:30am, a shortlist of 10 entries will be selected from all entries received by a judging panel consisting of Heart producers and an independent judge based on the judging criteria:
o Tuesday 14th September 2021
o Tuesday 21st September 2021
o Tuesday 12th October 2021
o Tuesday 26th October 2021
o Tuesday 2nd November 2021
8. Each shortlist of 10 entries will then be judged by Amanda Holden who will select a winner based on the criteria. The number of winners chosen on the dates are as follows:
o Tuesday 14th September (1 x winner)
o Tuesday 21st September (2 x winners)
o Tuesday 12th October (2 x winners)
o Tuesday 26th October (2 x winners)
o Tuesday 2nd November (1 x winner)
9. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence may be entered into.
10. All eligible entries received will remain in the competition as eligible entries for the duration of the Promotion.
11. Each winner will be awarded a bespoke prize/experience based on (and tailor-made to) their competition entry, where possible. The bespoke prize/experience will be of a minimum value of £500.
12. Selected entrants will be contacted by one of our representatives via the telephone number provided in their entry. If the entrant cannot be contacted within 2 hours from first being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize/experience and we shall be entitled to select another entrant from the shortlist.
13. By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all individuals that feature in your submission (in the case of children under the age of 18, you have obtained the consent of the child’s parent/guardian) and agree to notify us immediately if their consent is withdrawn at any time.
14. We may publish and publicise your submission, name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
15. Winning entrants may be invited to air or partake in a video call to be awarded their prize/experience and if so their voice and image, submission, name, nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and entry will be broadcast within the Heart Breakfast Show.
16. Winning entrants may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation / video call will be recorded and played on-air. Entrants must be available to take either a live voice call or live Video call between Tuesday September 14th 2021 and Monday November 15th 2021. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize/experience on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize/experience and select another winner, as applicable.
17. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
15. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
16. Entrants can only win once during the ‘Mandy Makes Your Monday’ Promotion.
17. 8 winners will each be awarded a bespoke prize/experience based on (and tailor-made to) their competition entry, where possible. The bespoke prize/experience will be of a minimum value of £500.
19. Prize fulfilment will be via NDL, a specialist third party prize provider. The winners’ submissions and contact details will be shared with NDL to enable the fulfilment of the bespoke prize/experience only.
20. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize/experience description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
21. The prize/experience is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available except in our sole discretion.
22. We reserve the right to substitute the prize/experience with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
23. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/
24. Your personal data, and any personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us (where appropriate), will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
26. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
28. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize/experience and select another winner, as applicable.
29. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.