Lidl on Heart Network, October 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘LIDL Halloween’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday October 17th 2020 Friday 30th October 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must go online to the Lidl Competiton page on www.heart.co.uk register their details and upload a photo. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 17/10/2020 and close at 23:59 on 30/10/2020
4. To enter the competition an Entrant must submit an image of what they are doing to celebrate Halloween. This can be from a previous year’s Halloween.
5. Within 28 days from the Competition closing, from all entries received, Heart will select 10 at random and then a Heart producer will choose one winner from that shortlisted 10 based on the criteria of being original, creative and feel good and contacted via the details they submitted.
6. Should Heart not be able to contact the winner within 28 days of the winner being picked, then another winner will be chosen based on the criteria.
7. Prizes must be claimed within 28 days of first notification. Proof of Identity in the form of a valid Passport or Driver’s Licence may be required.
8. Any entries that are deemed rude, offensive or explicit will be ruled out of the competition. If any of the 10 entries selected at random don’t meet the criteria or are deemed to be rude, offensive, illegal, condoning dangerous behaviour or are not deemed appropriate for Heart’s Feel Good family audience, then a replacement entry (or entries) will be drawn at random and a winning entry will be selected as per the above outlined process.
9. Images must not exceed 12MB.
10. By submitting an image to the site heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the image in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
11. You confirm you are responsible for and have obtained the consent of this activity from all participants in the image, including the consent of the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of any participants under the age of 18.
13. Entrants must be aged 18 years of above and a resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
15. This Competition is not open to employees, representatives, legal successors or contractors of Lidl Great Britain Limited or Lidl Stiftung & Co KG Stiftsbergestr. 1, 74167 Neckarsulm, Germany.
16. There will be one prize of £1,000 of LIDL vouchers. Vouchers will be supplied as 40 x £25 vouchers. Only one voucher can be spent per transaction, and if a full voucher amount is not used, no change will be given.
LIDL Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The prize of £1,000 will be made up of 40 x £25 vouchers.
- Each £25 voucher can only be used on one occasion in a single transaction, if a full voucher amount is not used, no change will be given.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed on alcohol and infant formula.
- Voucher is non-exchangeable and non-refundable and cannot be transferred for consideration or sold.
- Must be 18 or over to redeem.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount, voucher, promotion or coupon (including Lidl Plus).
- Voucher must be presented at till at time of purchase.
- The expiry date for the vouchers is 31st December 2021.
- Voucher remains property of Lidl Great Britain Limited. Not for resale or publication.
- Lidl reserves the right to refuse to accept vouchers which it reasonably deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise are suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Lidl shall not replace any lost, damaged, mutilated or stolen vouchers.
- Lidl shall not be liable where a voucher has been lost, or stolen from delivery of the vouchers.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.