Sport England on Heart Network Capital Network, Classic FM & Smooth, May 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions, https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions, https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions, https://www.smoothradio.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sport England radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 07/05/2020 to 04/06/2020 across Heart, Classic FM, Capital and Smooth networks (the “Radio Stations”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go the competition page online at heart.co.uk, capitalfm.com, classicfm.com or smoothradio.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 7th May 2020 and close at 23:59 on 4th June 2020.
4. Entrants will be required to describe the fun ways that they have been keeping fit whilst on lockdown in 300 charaters or less.
5. Entrants answers may be read out on-air by the presenters throughout the campaign.
6. Once the competition has closed one entrant will be selected at random and contacted via telephone or email.
7. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If they do not respond within the 28 day period Global reserves the right to select another winner at random.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive:
- Apple AirPods Pro with Charging Case.
- 4GB Fitbit Versa 2 Smart Watch.
- Healthy essentials food hamper, including: Fresh organic bread, milk, butter, eggs, an assortment of fresh organic vegetables, an assortment of fresh organic fruit, 4x salmon fillets, 4x chicken breasts, 1x beef joint, crackers, chutney, jam and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages
- 12- month Headspace subscription.
Prize terms & conditions:
10. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple.
12. Headspace membership will be gifted to the winner via email, winner will then activate membership by clicking through the provided link. Should the winner wish to continue with their subscription, they may do so at their own cost. Winner will be required to open a Headspace account and direct debit in their own name.
13. Healthy essentials food hamper is for 4 people will be delivered to the winner’s home address in a 36-hour cool box. Hamper will include a selection of weekly essentials: for example, fresh bread, milk, butter, eggs, an assortment of fresh vegetables, an assortment of fresh fruit, salmon fillets, chicken breasts, a beef joint, crackers, chutney, jam and a selection of non- alcoholic beverages. Contents will vary dependent on availability. Please state requirements before agreeing delivery date. Your hamper’s will be dispatched a few days after NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. The delivery service will do their best to adhere to the given delivery time frame, however there may be some delays.
14. All other prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
15. This is a joint prize between Capital Network, Classic FM, Heart Network & Smooth.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.