‘Disney+’ Radio Competition on Heart Network, March 2020
2. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Disney+’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 18th March 2020 to Friday 27th March 2020 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition entry page at www.heart.co.uk, register their details and upload a video of themselves impersonating a character from Disney/Pixar/ Marvel or Star Wars. Videos must be uploaded through www.heart.co.uk and must be no larger than 200MB. Videos must be uploaded in an mp4 or mov format and be no longer than 60 seconds in length.
5. By submitting your entry to this competition, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all individuals that feature in your submission (in the case of children under the age of 13, you have obtained the consent of the child’s parent/guardian) and agree to notify us immediately if their consent is withdrawn at any time.
6. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Wednesday 18th March 2020 and close at 10:00am on Thursday 26th March 2020.
7. Winning entries will be selected by the Heart judges based on the criteria of the most creative, entertaining, relevant and feel good submissions. They must also follow the video format in point 3.
8. All Entrants chosen as a Winner will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant chosen. By submitting a video to the site https://win.heart.co.uk/disney2020/ to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the image in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party. Videos must be 200mb or less.
9. The judges’ decision is final.
10. Videos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
11. Entrants can only win one prize across the competition.
12. A member of the Heart team will contact each winning Entrant to confirm their details to fulfil the prize within 28 days of the competition closing.
13. By submitting a video to the site www.heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such a video; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the a video (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
14. All Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
16. Five winners will each receive:
• 2 x iPad 2019 7th Gen 10.2in Wi-Fi 32GB. Features include: 10.2in multi-touch screen, uses the latest iOS operating system, speaker and microphone built-in
• 2 x Beats By Dre Powerbeats Pro True - Wireless Headphones. Features include: 3 channels within the system , dolby and DTS sound technology
• Samsung 55 Inch Smart 4K HDR LED TV. Features include: LED TV Screen., 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution., Motion rate 2500PQI
• Nintendo Switch Console
• 3 x winners’ choice of Nintendo Switch games
• Disney Store R2-D2 Star Wars interactive action figure
• Hasbro Avengers Marvel Legends series electronic power gauntlet
• Disney Store Mickey Mouse large soft toy
• Disney Store Woody and Buzz Lightyear talking action figure bundle
• 1 x Annual Disney+ subscription
Prize terms and conditions:
17. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
18. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple. The Disney+ subscriptions will be sent in the form of a voucher code to the email address supplied by the entrant at the point of entry.
19. The subscription will be valid for 12 months when they activate the account using the code.
20. For Disney+ full terms and conditions please refer to www.DisneyPlus.com
21. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
22. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at its absolute discretion.