Sky Q The Collector Online Competition on Heart Network, October 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sky Q The Collector October Online Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 10th October 2020 to Friday 30th October 2020 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Go online to www.heart.co.uk and answer a multiple-choice question, select a prize package from the drop down and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Saturday 10th October 2020 and close at 23:59 on Friday 30th October 2020.
5. From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be selected at random and contacted by phone/email within 28 day of the closing date.
6. This competition is open to resident of the UK, aged 18 or over only
7. This competition is not open to employees or family member of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There will be one winner. The winner will have the choice between 5 prize packages (each a “Prize”) dependent on their passion point. The winner will receive one prize package only. Each prize will consist of the following:
- 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema
o 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
o Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
o Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
- Food & Cooking Lovers Prize Package:
o 55” UHD LG TV
o LG Sound Bar
o Recipe Box Subscription (3 months)
o Kitchen Aid Mixer
- TV & Film Lovers Prize Package:
o 65” UHD LG TV
o LG Home Cinema System
o Disney+ Red Carpet Night In Pack Incl.
§ Disney+ Subscription (12 months)
§ 2 x Champagne Minis
§ Polaroid Camera
§ Selfie Light
- Music Lovers Prize Package:
o 55” UHD LG TV
o LG Sound Bar
o Beats Wireless Headphones – Solo3
o Music Streaming Subscription (12 months)
o 2021 Festival / Music Event Package incl. tickets, travel & accommodation
- Fitness & Wellbeing Lovers Prize Package:
o 55” UHD LG TV
o Sports Clothing Voucher (£250)
o Gym Membership (12 months)
o NutriBullet Blender
- Parenting & Family Time Prize Package:
o 55” UHD LG TV
o Family Board Game Bundle (£200)
o Family Day for 4 incl. travel & spending money
9. The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
10. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b) After your 12-month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
c) The Prize does not include:
- A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
- Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
d) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
e) Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
f) Engineer set-up required.
g) The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
h) Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
i) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
j) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
k) Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12-month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
l) Sky Q installations currently average a 28-day waiting period.
11. Additional Prize Terms
a) Electrical items should be delivered within 28 days from the point the winner has confirmed their details to The Promotions Factory.
b) Disney+ Subscription (12 months) will be provided as cash equivalent
c) Music Streaming Subscription (12 months) will be provided as cash equivalent
d ) Gym Membership (12 months) will be provided as cash equivalent
e) Recipe Box Subscription (3 months) will be provided as cash equivalent
f) 2021 festival / music event package will be valid for 24 months
g) Family Day for 4 will be provided as a Virgin Experience Days voucher (£250), and £250 cash to cover travel & spending money
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
13. By entering the competition, if you are the winner, you agree that you and your guests (if applicable) agree that Sky may make your full names and counties available and may use your full names, counties and photographs for post-event publicity purposes without your permission or paying you anything. You further agree and agree to procure that any guests agree to the use of your names, images and any video or voice recordings of you or your guests (if applicable) in any media in, perpetuity, as Sky sees fit. You agree and agree to procure that your guests agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest in and to any contribution by you or your guests shall vest in and be irrevocably assigned to Sky
14. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
15. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about offers, news products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
16. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner[s] to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.