SAGE Burst 2 Online promotion’ on Heart, July-September 2021– Specific Rules.
1. The ‘SAGE Burst 1 Online Promotion’ (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Wednesday 14th July 2021 to Wednesday 1st September 2021 on Heart. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partners’ mentioned in these Specific Rules are SAGE.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must:
a. (i) go online to the Promotion entry page at https://www.heart.co.uk/digital/win/ and register your details;
b. (ii) explain in 300 characters or less how you have “bossed it” in the last 18 months from 1st January 2020 to 1st June 2021 in regard to your small business. This can include (but is not limited to); small wins, big achievements, winning awards, new or expansion of premises, increase in business turnover, financial profit, staffing growth or retention, customer satisfaction, new or development of products or services offered, or starting a small business outright.
4. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges including one independent judge on the following criteria: a) the entry is made by a small business owner as per the Eligibility criteria; b) how engaging, interesting and unique the entry is; and c) how suitable the entry is for use in a radio advertisement to run on the Heart Network.
5. Entries deemed by us to be rude, offensive, defamatory, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour will be removed from the Promotion.
6. Online entry will open at 13:00 on Wednesday 14th July 2021 and close at 12:00 midday on Wednesday 1st September 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
7. Within 1 day of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. 30 entries will be selected at random, and those 30 entries will be reviewed by the judges against the criteria outlined above. One entry will be selected as a winning entry and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone and email on the details on which they entered. If the original winner does not respond within 24 hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner from the 30 entries that were initially drawn. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification call and email within 24 hours of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize. This process will continue until one winning entrant is successfully contacted.
8. If none of the shortlisted 30 entries are deemed to meet the stated criteria, another 30 entries will be drawn at random, and one entry will be selected as the winner and contacted as outlined above.
9. In the event that there are less than 30 entries at the point the Promotion closes, then all entries will be subject to the judging process as above.
10. The judges’ decision in all cases will be final and no conversation or correspondence about the results will be entered into.
11. By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you as the small business owner confirm that you give consent for your business to be included in this promotion and to subsequently feature in the radio ad element of the prize as outlined in Point 19.4.
12. We and the Promotion Partner SAGE may publish and publicise your submission, name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
13. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partners SAGE may: (i) interview you which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
14. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and based in the UK at the time of entry.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
16. Entry must be made by a small business owner who gives consent for their business to be included in the promotion.
17. Winners from Burst 1 of ‘SAGE Online Promotion’ in June/July 2021 are excluded from winning again.
18. Submitted businesses must:
18.1. Be an independent business: owner-managed business which is not part of a sub-brand of a larger organisation including franchises
18.2. Have a physical address
18.3. Have a website or a social media account on Facebook or Instagram
18.4. Have less than 50 employees
18.5. Have an annual turnover of less than £10 million
18.6. Operate in the UK
19. One winning entrant will receive:
19.1 1x SIM free iPhone SE 64GB in black or neutral colour based on stock availability
19.2. 1x Acer Aspire 3 14in Pentium 4GB 128GB HD Laptop in black or neutral colour based on stock availability
19.3. 1 x Skullcandy Hesh Evo Wireless Over-Ear Headphones in black or neutral colour based on stock availability
19.4. An up to 40 seconds radio advertisement to run on the Heart network which features a scripted version of your entry submission and includes the name of your small business. The advertisement will run across the Heart network in September 2021 at various times and dates, and will be created by Global’s inhouse creative agency Global Creative. Global reserve the right to edit down your submission so that it fits within the advertisement time frame. The final advertisement will need to be cleared by the relevant industry body and must feature a product or service that isn’t excluded from advertising.
19.5 12 month subscription to SAGE Business Cloud Accounting promotional offer.
Prize Terms and Conditions
20. Should the phone, laptop and/or headphones products be unavailable at the time of prize
fulfilment, the NDL Group (Global’s prize provider) reserves the right to substitute with an
alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer
21. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple.
22. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
23. SAGE will provide the winning entrant with a free 12 month subscription to Sage Business Cloud Accounting software. Full terms and conditions for the subscription package can be found here: www.sage.com/en-gb/legal/terms-and-conditions/sage-business-cloud-accounting-global-competition-terms-and-conditions
24. In order to access the free 12 month subscription with SAGE you will need to sign up to SAGE and enter your bank details. After 12 months, your subscription will auto-renew and you will be charged. If you would like to cancel your free 12 month subscription before the full 12 month period is up, you can do this at any point prior to the auto-renew date and you will not be charged.
25. Global Creative will create the radio advertisement to run on the Heart Network based off your winning 300 character submission. You may have the opportunity to part-voice the advertisement and to do so you must be available between 3rd September and 10th September 2021. This will be at the complete discretion of Global Creative.
26. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
27. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
28. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
29. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
30. Your personal data that you provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited) and SAGE as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
31. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
33. We, SAGE and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
35. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
37. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.