Moonpig on Heart Network, February 2020 – May 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Moonpig’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13th February to 5th March on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.ukto register their details and answer a multiple choice question.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 13th Febraury and close at 23.59 on 5th March.
5. From all correct and eligible entrants, one entrant will be randomly selected and awarded their prize by Global radio by telephone and/or email within seven days of the closing date, and will be given details of how to accept their prize.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 and over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Birthday Weekend Break Prize includes:
Return train travel for 2 people to a UK city of the winner’s choice. Choices include: London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bath & Bristol
Return transfers from the station to the hotel
Overnight accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant
Dinner for 2 people at a restaurant of the winner’s choice
After-dinner birthday cocktails for 2 people at a bar of the winner’s choice
Prize terms and conditions:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in the UK.
10. Your prize includes off peak train travel that will need to be booked with us at least 6 weeks before you plan to travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods, this varies depending on the train operator but generally excludes departures between 0600-1000 and 1600-1900.
11. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
12. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
13. Your dinner at a restaurant of the winner’s choice is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the a la carte menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine. All restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. You may choose any restaurant you would like to dine in with the exception of restaurants holding Michelin stars.
14. After-dinner birthday cocktails for 2 people will be provided in the form of a £20 drinks allowance. Drinks allowance money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.